Online Fish Retailers

Schmill

Fish Herder
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
1
Points
38
Location
GB
Ok, I know this comes up again and again I'm sure, but are their any recommended online fish retailers in the UK?
I had heard that Tri-Mar were supposed to be quite good, but when I looked at their stock-list online they seemed to have very limited stock? Do you generally have to e-mail these places with a list of fish you want, or is it a case of look at what they've got when they've got it?

Thanks!
 
aquaticlifedirect website address tropicalfish4you.co.uk ( i think) have a great selection but i have never been brave enough to risk mail ordering fish
 
When I have looked on their websites, direct to your door delivery companies seem to get fish in stock in cycles.... so I think its a case of waiting until they have a "delivery" of babies from their adult stock..

Im not sure if they would order fish in. Best off asking them I think.
 
actually come to think of it a good lfs will order fish in for you
 
aquaticlifedirect website address tropicalfish4you.co.uk ( i think) have a great selection but i have never been brave enough to risk mail ordering fish

i have used them http://www.tropicalfish4u.co.uk/

I ordered shrimp & ottocinclus, they were well packaged in a large poly box with lots of newspaper, heatpacks, and bags filled with air :good:
 
I've used aquaticlife direct, and agree with Aaron.
They also sell on Ebay.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top