One Sentence story

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

and had a mental breakdown, so they went to the therapist, who was a pig

The pig then started asking them very in depth questions... about the sale of bacon.

They got very nervous, just earlier today they had bought some bacon at the grocery store!

There once was a werewolf named @Colin_T. That werewolf loved to eat cats. A black cat wandered onto @Colin_T 's property, but it was the middle of the night and @Colin_T didn't see it. The cat jumped into an open window and landed in @Colin_T s bed where @Colin_T was sleeping. Thinking it was his girl friend @Colin_Trolled over and gave it a cuddle. When the cute little fluffy kitty was nice and relaxed from being cuddled, the werewolf slowly positioned his head above the cat's, he then opened his mouth and bit the kitty on the back of the neck. With his jaws clamped shut and long sharp canine teeth piercing the flesh, he vigorously shook the cute little fluffy kitty for several minutes. The cat kicked with its back legs and let out a horrible screeching noise due to the pain it was in, but it made no difference, it could not get away. After what felt like an eternity for the cat, the werewolf flung the cat across the room, where it hit the wall and slid down in a bloody pile of fur and bones. The hackles on the back of the werewolf were raised up and it growled deeply as it looked the cat on the floor. His eyes were transfixed on the cat waiting for it to move.

The cat slowly came to and looked around the room, it didn't see the werewolf, at least not for a moment. The cat had an uneasy feeling and slowly looked up. The werewolf was right above it with its mouth partially open. The yellow stained teeth covered in saliva and drool was hanging off its bottom jaw. The cat was frozen in terror and it just looked up as this menacing beast hovered above it. The werewolf growled and said "run little kitty, run".

The cat got up and tried to run out of the room but the tiled floors made it difficult to gain traction. Its feet slipped as the cat scampered around trying to get away. The werewolf moved after the cat, half stalking and half chasing it. The cat ran from room to room with the werewolf in hot pursuit. Whenever the cat ran into a room with no way out it thought surely this would be the end. But the werewolf was still enjoying the hunt and was not going to finish this any time soon. It would run in and grab the cat and bite it some more. Each time it drew blood the hunting became more intense as the warm salty red liquid ignited the ferocity of the twilight hunter.

After several hours the house was covered in blood splatter as the cat limped back into the bedroom where this all started. It hid in the corner as the werewolf slowly entered the room. After it had entered the room, the werewolf shut the bedroom door behind it. The cat looked at the wolf's eyes and saw its own reflection, a battered bloody cat dragging its back leg and with patches of fur missing. A blood trail lead across the floor into the corner where the cat lay looking up at the werewolf.

The werewolf slowly walks over to the cat. With one hand it grabbed the cat by the back legs, the other hand grabbed the back of the cat's head. The werewolf lifts the cat up and bites its throat, ripping the neck and windpipe out. It chews the bits of flesh for a moment before swallowing it. Then it bites the neck and the cat's head falls off onto the ground. The werewolf ignores the head because it's mainly bone. I continue to bite pieces out of the cat and when it's all gone, I wash my hands and get the mop out to clean up the blood. Then the cat rose, alive, immortal, and looked at @Colin_T the werewolf, disapproval and hatred on its face, “I think it’s time you run, mortal” the cat sneered, the werewolf whined and ran away to his fish room and played with his guppies and aquatic plants. Where he found out that there was a duck in his prized fish tank! He then thought. " Why have I chased cats all this time when I can eat ducks instead? But they are so fluffy and cute!! I think I might become a Waregan ( Vegan Warewolf )” And so @Colin_T became a Waregan. Preached to his followers a diet of Almond leaves, drift wood and Salted Water. He now lives on a small Island off Australia where the only animals are CATS. And every day he watches the terrible movie CATS. suddenly, one of the cats came alive and he had a heart attack. Then he performed an annoyingly long musical number with the cat which included bagpipes and the spoons. The next day, he was deprived of sleep and food, and he looked like a living corpse and he managed to eat a whole chicken, including bones. The bones manifested themselves into a living bone chicken! The chicken then grew 5,000 individual faces on its bottom and looked like a porcupine, but all the spines were beaks, shiny yellow that looked like a living nightmare when you looked at them, and it scared 5 people to death in a matter of 5 minutes. But the bone chicken was sad, for it didn’t beat the world record of killing 20 people in 5 minutes, which was currently held by the movie CATS. The bone chicken then burrowed into the ground, forming a secret and mischievous, but also sad bone cult, there were all types of hideous bone animals that never made it to the leaderboards. Every day they trained to become the scariest, then they got their opportunity, @Colin_T’s birthday party! they prepared, and prepared, for a long and gruesome story but then noticed that the @ was in a wrong format!!! @Colin_T, how’s that? he corrected his mistake, and braced for impact, what would come could be fatal! The bone animals came out of their cave and slowly crept up on @Colin_T the werewolf. They turned into dust and got inhaled in the nostrils, and took control over the werewolf’s bones. But, alas, this did not kill @Colin_T.

@Colin_T was far too strong for these puny little animals, he absorbed the calcium and used it on himself! He grew and grew... And became in indestructible fish Guru who is obsessed with eating cats! he had a stash of cat heads in his basement!!! These cat heads, of course were not real, because that would be weird - they were just stuffed. Yes, the real ones have rotted away and were now just a pile of bones. The bones were then melted down to make fake pearls. the pearls were then made into a necklace, but it looked weird on the werewolf. so he used the pearls to make face powder. It was discovered that using the face powder on any skin, would make that person or animal become invisible. So then one day this farmer found out his cow was invisible, took his hide, and now it belongs to Harry Potter. When the farmer got killed by Harry Potter's dad, they figured out he had bone powder but they died before they could tell Harry Potter. They danced. and danced. and cried. and had a mental breakdown, so they went to the therapist, who was a pig. The pig then started asking them very in depth questions... about the sale of bacon. They got very nervous, just earlier today they had bought some bacon at the grocery store!

(You’re welcome)

then the pig said"why do you smell like my cousin, but cooked he died just a week ago?"

The pig fell into the ocean, the the captain muttered a curse, “I’ll get fined for that” he said.

he was surprised, as pirates are uaually the opposites of police, and stared at the cat-pirate for about a minute, then got decapitated because the cat pirate police was self concious about his looks

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back