One Of My Other Pets

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mossonthemoon

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
:crazy: :blink:

By the way, HE got the floppy belly from a previous owner. He's a rescue that looks like he has had a lot of kittens. Poor boy.

:lol: thanks for that 10 out of my 11 cats just lept on the table and walked all over the laptop, investigating, by the way, 99% of neutered cats have a saggy bit, its a good tale tale sign we use when a stray is handed in :good:

This is the first male I have ever had (out of many cats) who has had a post-pregnancy belly. :lol: He tends to have that effect on cats. He yells at the window because he knows he will get the neighbourhood gathering around. He is the most social cat I have ever had. He was just babysat by my mother-in-law, who has three cats of her own. They had to run away from him for the entire ten days because he insisted on licking them and sitting on them the entire time. :rolleyes:

His name is Orbit, by the way, and when we saw him at the shelter we just had to get him out. He is very active and intelligent, and wasn't coping with the caged life at all. He is about to turn three, and he was adopted to be a companion for Moon (the names just worked out that way). Moon is almost 12, and he lost his brother Moss last year to CRF. That was a devastating time for all of us. Moss and Moon were very close, and I was worried about Moon being alone but also about whether he would take to another cat. Luckily they were sleeping on top of each other within days. These photos don't quite do either of them justice.

Moon and Orbit:
577143_10151714805830161_716605367_n.jpg

Moss and Moon:
399991_10151204807515161_1778352411_n.jpg

Found two more. :D
abb525e8c36c11e1ba8122000a1d0135_7.jpg

3d7648d8bee811e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

(Yes, I was using my tank as a greenhouse. :nod: )

moss and moon are very alike arnt they, i have a foster kitten who although is now 16 weeks old, still licks and will occasionally suckle from you if you sit still for more than 5 seconds, hes overly affectionate, i cant believe ive had him since he was 5 weeks old, and only just this week has someone reserved him, rehoming has been very slow this year so far, not just for us but other rescues are finding the same :no:

The shelter near us seems to be having a difficult time too. I wish I could take more cats, but I don't think it is possible for us at the moment. Moss was an extremely affectionate cat, a lap cat for ten years, so losing him was very hard for me. Moon is affectionate, but not to the extent of Moss, and Orbit is very loving to my little boy, and he is sweet, but isn't very cuddly with me. I really miss having a cat baby. :blush: I can't keep getting cats from the shelter in the hopes of finding another one like that, though.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back