One of my mysteries VERY cracked shell...

Maddie Dalsing

New Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
3
Points
3
Location
Tulsa, OK
Pictures below,
So this was my first magenta snail and when I got him I noticed he had a “V” shaped chip on the edge of his shell, it wasn’t too bad I figured it would heal but now...its grown towards his back and opened, does anyone think he might grow his shell back normally and heal? Or is he going to die...
 

Attachments

  • ADB4BDD2-B441-4173-BF46-B2B4A7C01CE1.webp
    ADB4BDD2-B441-4173-BF46-B2B4A7C01CE1.webp
    133.7 KB · Views: 276
  • 413BD52C-640B-4B2F-B5D2-9B77AA75E43C.webp
    413BD52C-640B-4B2F-B5D2-9B77AA75E43C.webp
    125.1 KB · Views: 253
  • 4B4D9536-8AC2-4E04-BF74-317A4B1A4637.webp
    4B4D9536-8AC2-4E04-BF74-317A4B1A4637.webp
    100.4 KB · Views: 256
  • C66644D1-21A3-4A53-B912-5E4EA2117C72.webp
    C66644D1-21A3-4A53-B912-5E4EA2117C72.webp
    113.1 KB · Views: 282
  • 5CD74FB9-0CF8-4F46-A72B-D913E42593C1.webp
    5CD74FB9-0CF8-4F46-A72B-D913E42593C1.webp
    141.2 KB · Views: 314
Unfortunately your snail is going to be prone to more bacteria and will most likely pass. My girlfriends snail had a similar issue with a cracked shell and died a week later but who knows
 

Most reactions

Back
Top