OMG! too cruel!

iv seen that tank in my lfs b4, it is exactly 1g filled to the top, nothing cruel about it. the bad part is that there is no lid, so the betta may jump out. -_-

this is about the third topic we have had on these things in the past week...
come on guys-dont repost stuff :(

exactly what i was gonna say.. everyone knows small tanks or whatever are cruel.. we dont need to be reminded every day

Oh,those are chatterbox's favorite tanks!! :hyper:

:rofl:

I agree,they're terrible and all that. Notice the way she/he took it and photographed it in front of that dingy brown lake to give it real appeal :lol:

Yes I know this topic has been brought up many times but just look at it! the bettas practically cant fit!

wuvmybetta said:

I agree,they're terrible and all that. Notice the way she/he took it and photographed it in front of that dingy brown lake to give it real appeal :lol:
they r not my favorite tanks.i just hate them.that tank look less then an gallon.if it is.then my tank must b 2 gallons

chatterbox said:
wuvmybetta said:

they r not my favorite tanks.i just hate them.that tank look less then an gallon.if it is.then my tank must b 2 gallons
I know,I was just pokin' at ya :p

even though they are 1 gallon, it still looks awkward for a fish. Half of the tank is filled with gravel :crazy:

I don't think the double bowl at the bottom with the two white bettas is a gallon. I've seen one like it at an lfs and those things are lucky if they're fitting 1/4 gallon in them. There are a few different sizes available. If you look it says they have a 24 oz and a 16 oz size.

Most reactions

Back