beany_bot
Fish Crazy
Oh Dear God no!!!!!!
Just today I have noticed a change in one of my Female Guppys!! I have inserted a couple of photos, they arent great but there are more spots in real life than show in the photo.
She has been in the tank about a week and that was when the last fish were added. No other fish are showing any signs of anything wrong. Is it whitespot? and if so what should i do!?!?! Im pretty sure that when i got her she didnt have any spots or spot like markings. oh no. Its only on the two fins shown, not on her body (yet).
Just today I have noticed a change in one of my Female Guppys!! I have inserted a couple of photos, they arent great but there are more spots in real life than show in the photo.
She has been in the tank about a week and that was when the last fish were added. No other fish are showing any signs of anything wrong. Is it whitespot? and if so what should i do!?!?! Im pretty sure that when i got her she didnt have any spots or spot like markings. oh no. Its only on the two fins shown, not on her body (yet).








