Omg Im Doing It

there doing fine thanks been doing tests every other day and everything tip top condition hermit crab already shed and looking for a bigger shell better go and buy a couple more from lfs lol :D but yes everything is fine do you think i will be safe to add more fish and coral now ??

regards troicman

Tropicman, Im fairly new to marine tanks. I started my tank in the beginning of november and still have only one fish and one coral. From everything i hear, slower is better. The bacteria need time to multiply and become powerful enough to overcome the load put on them by living things. Its possible your tank could handle a couple more fish but its a risk. The biological filtration, if not plentiful enough, will fail then you have a problem. Like I said, i am DEFINATELY no expert and may be totally wrong with all this info haha. But as far as i can tell its true and personally, id rather be safe than sorry with my livestock. Good luck!

Tim

Someone at my work has set up a marine tank on one day and three days later added a coeple of fish and a zoa...how???????

Most reactions

Back