BWBettas
Bettas Eh?
Well...
After a total of 6 failed attempts at spawning. If this current one doesnt work out. Im going to leave it for a while. And even worse. I may stop keeping bettas altogether
All these failed attempts are getting to me, and i'm starting to think im a bad Betta keeper because none of my bettas apart from one of the attempts at spawning have made me bubblenests in the last 4 months. I've already got my family into trouble about my fish (leaving heaters and filters on the floor so the carpet melted and spewed everywhere) and i'm not sure i can take it all anymore. Of course if i did give up, i would still come round and visit you in the Bettas section but just not to post about my fish or spawn... 
I dont know what to do
Bret
After a total of 6 failed attempts at spawning. If this current one doesnt work out. Im going to leave it for a while. And even worse. I may stop keeping bettas altogether
All these failed attempts are getting to me, and i'm starting to think im a bad Betta keeper because none of my bettas apart from one of the attempts at spawning have made me bubblenests in the last 4 months. I've already got my family into trouble about my fish (leaving heaters and filters on the floor so the carpet melted and spewed everywhere) and i'm not sure i can take it all anymore. Of course if i did give up, i would still come round and visit you in the Bettas section but just not to post about my fish or spawn... I dont know what to do

Bret
then try again in a few weeks. Are you conditioning them enough? (not sure what that means but I have read it somewhere
) I almost rescued a puffa (dwarf) today that looked really bad all by itself but I havent got any space. Now thinking to myself..I shouldnt differentiate between sick fish..a sick fish is a sick fish! Is it raining down your way?
i added around 3 1" by 1" pieces of IAL in one corner of the tank and started a small sponge filter. Also i added about 10 big fluffy stems of hornwort. This is what i have done for EVERY spawn and nothing has happened!






