Occupation

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Oblio

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I didn't see any recent threads with this topic so ...

What is your occupation, or current studies if a student, or if retired/other, what occupies your time other than fish?

As for me, I'm an engineering manager in a huge engineering company, with most of my career supporting F-15 radar. I'm about ready to retire.

Im a horseback riding instructor and farm class teacher for kids and a professional artist. Self taught, never went to college.

I'm retired from printing . Twenty one years at that before graphics computers bent me over and stole my job and then twelve years as ground crew for UPS cargo at the airport. I actually hated printing but the airport was fun. Between printing and the airport I spent seven years working for my Dad in his business. That was great because I did almost nothing and he overpaid me.

I'm a crazy old alien come to suck your brains out while we infect your planet with alien chickenpox. I also transform into a werechicken on full moons and eat cats.
Werechicken😂

I'm a university student, finished my bachelors degree in science last year. Now I'm working on my honours where I do a piece of individual research under supervision of an academic at the university. My project focuses on quantifying the spread of marine pests through Australia's commercial shipping network. Outside of university and fish, I work a few hours at a local grocery shop for some pocket money 😄

Im in the process of finishing high school(done by end of the year) and at the same time I'm getting college credits. After getting my bachelor's I plan on learning to code, getting a good-paying job coding, then doing law school nights. That way I can become a lawyer completely debt-free.

I am going into my third year of highschool. I am duel enrolled, so this coming year I am taking two classes plus theater and choir at my local high school, and taking the rest of my classes at home. Outside of school and fish, I am very busy with theater basically all the time at various theaters around my area and through my high school. In two weeks I will have my first experience being a camp counselor at a local theater camp for 8-11 year olds! I am so excited, I loved these types of camps when I was younger, I always had so much fun and I can’t wait to introduce kids to theater!

I'm a crazy old alien come to suck your brains out while we infect your planet with alien chickenpox. I also transform into a werechicken on full moons and eat cats.
ohh i always thought you were a werewolf, i see now

I'm fully retired; best job I've ever had. ;) Prior to that I've had different jobs but the main two would be being a machinist and owning a computer build/repair company.
My grandpa owns a computer supply and repair company

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back