Nuisance Snails Eating Eggs?

wolfwolf

Fish Crazy
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
327
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Pennsylvania, USA
I have a pair of kribs that have bred succefully 2 times in about a year. I have one 9 month old survivor. Most of the times when the female retreats into a cave she only stays for a day or two and then she leaves the cave. When that happens the male beats her pretty good. She will not go back in the cave. I have a population of nuisance snails in the tank. It is heavily planted (hence the snails snuck in). My question is will the snails attack either the eggs or the baby fry?
 
Thanks. If I can get them to breed again succesfully it would be GREAT! Due to some recent deaths in the tank I think I have room for a couple of chain loaches. They should take care of the snails. They are cool fish too.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top