NREMT exam

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

This sort of reminds me of my step father. He was a fireman in my small town Ohio. The city decided that all firemen had to become EMT certified and he kept failing the tests so they were going to fire him. The problem was that his father died when he was in third grade and he had to quit going to school to make money to help support the rest of his family. He just never learned how to take a written test.

He was so popular in the town that there was a major uproar from the populous. The final result was that the city caved in and allowed him to take the test orally which he passed without issue.

This sort of reminds me of my step father. He was a fireman in my small town Ohio. The city decided that all firemen had to become EMT certified and he kept failing the tests so they were going to fire him. The problem was that his father died when he was in third grade and he had to quit going to school to make money to help support the rest of his family. He just never learned how to take a written test.

He was so popular in the town that there was a major uproar from the populous. The final result was that the city caved in and allowed him to take the test orally which he passed without issue.
that was a feel good story

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back