Now Sold!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill have one green crpy one brown crpy and one small anubias please. how much? dont want whole lot but will have those three if poss.

Ill have one green crpy one brown crpy and one small anubias please. how much? dont want whole lot but will have those three if poss.

If i decide to split mate i will give you a shout..... the crypts are all the same i think... the green leaves i presume are just new and will turn darker as they mature. I have no idea about crypts in general so have no idea which species they are.

well a small Anubias nana var petite and a small crpyt and will desposit money soon as, let me know, quite desperate.

Would be interested in a few bits if my tank cycles any time soon.

Will let you both know, really could do with these gone asap and as a whole if possible though.

Is that narrow leaf barteri Jake, the leaves don't look broad like the ones on my barteri plants. I might be interested in one of those and a petite, if you consider splitting them up later. If not, no worries :good:

I might be interested in 2 x Anubias nana var petite if you decide to split. if you do let me know the price and if you have any left after the above buyers interest. thanks

By the interest these have got, im gonna be better selling separate so prices have been added.... if the people that raised interested still want let me know.... this is what i can make out from the replies so far.....

well a small Anubias nana var petite and a small crypt and will deposit money soon as, let me know, quite desperate.

£4.00 var petite
£3.00 crypt = £7

so say £ 5 posted?

Is that narrow leaf barteri Jake, the leaves don't look broad like the ones on my barteri plants. I might be interested in one of those and a petite, if you consider splitting them up later. If not, no worries :good:

More than likely yes hun, not really up on my anubias id's.

£4.50 bateri
£4.00 var petite = 8.50

so say £ £6.50 posted?

I might be interested in 2 x Anubias nana var petite if you decide to split. if you do let me know the price and if you have any left after the above buyers interest. thanks

2x £4.00 var petite = £8

so say £6 posted?

i also would like 2 of each if you split, if you do split i recon those are all sold, di

2x £4.50 barteri
2x £4.00 var petite = £23
2x £3.00 crypts

so say £ £17.50 posted ?

Would Like 2 of each of split :rolleyes:

Will let you know once i know what is still available :)

Let me know if this is ok?

£4.50 bateri
£4.00 var petite = 8.50

so say £ £6.50 posted?
Could you add the remaining crypts and make it £10 posted?

£4.50 bateri
£4.00 var petite = 8.50

so say £ £6.50 posted?
Could you add the remaining crypts and make it £10 posted?

If you dont mind taking the smaller ones then yes of course i can do that for you hun :). Just goto pop out so will send payment details once im back :)

£5 posted sounds great, pm paypal or method of payment and all sorted

If you dont mind taking the smaller ones then yes of course i can do that for you hun :). Just goto pop out so will send payment details once im back :)
Yeah fine, whichever ones you don't send to Adam/Di :) and yes please confirm cuz don't think I still got your details from last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back