Now Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all i have around 50 i think more sterbai fry from around 1-2 cm's just wondering if any 1 would be interested in the whole lot as a group. Reason for selling is at the moment i have no room 2 add another tank becasue the tank that i was using is currently housing new fish so i cant move over to add more newly hatched with my group of melini's and sterbai spawning every 3-7 days.

either for someone to grow out and sell ( drewry himself sells his blacks at the size quite a few of these are already at with great success) or just keep as a nice large group which would look stunning :)

will provide food with them 2 continue there growth which would be decap brine shrimp and crushed tetra prima( other foods can be given but this is just what i feed mine on with a great succesfull survival rate :)

open to sensible offers (i usually sell these myself at £3 each or 6 for £15 and they sell very well)......collection only from birmingham, west midlands

sorry about the crappy pics but suprisingly hard 2 picture lol

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Hi jen i'd love to take a group off you.... would you consider posting???

Hi jen i'd love to take a group off you.... would you consider posting???

Unfortunatley at the moment m8 no becasue some are definitley to young. I'm presuming posting wouldnt work to well with them or at the moment im not willing to take that chance, id rather just see if they can be locally collected first.

still open to offers peeps. honestly thought people would jump at the chance of these lol :(

You have some nice looking young C. sterbai there, JenCliBee :)

You have some nice looking young C. sterbai there, JenCliBee :)

thankyou inchworm :), they are cute when there this age :)

what size tank would be ideal for 25 of these to go in

at this age a 30 litre would be fine to continue there growout then move onto bigger i would say at least a 2 1/2 foot tank at around say 90-120 ltrs would be sufficient 2 house for most of there life if not all :)

still available peeps make me an offer i dont want silly money lol

BTW peeps i am willing to split these into smaller groups but groups of only 10 minimum and say £15 for 10 due 2 size and age. Should be able 2 make 5 groups at least :)

jen

Awww they're cute ... I'd have had 10 off you if my tank was cycled ... still ages yet :( I'm in the west midlands too :-(

Good luck :good:

Awww they're cute ... I'd have had 10 off you if my tank was cycled ... still ages yet :( I'm in the west midlands too :-(

well whenever you ready i always have sterbai stock anyways so when and if you want some let me know and ill honour this price for you :)

jen

well whenever you ready i always have sterbai stock anyways so when and if you want some let me know and ill honour this price for you :)

jen

Oh thanks very much :hyper: I'll definitely be in touch! They will be ok going in a newly cycled tank I take it? ... when it's cycled :rolleyes:

jen

Oh thanks very much :hyper: I'll definitely be in touch! They will be ok going in a newly cycled tank I take it? ... when it's cycled :rolleyes:

i would give it a couple weeks after its fully cycled and added a few other fish first just 2 make sure but yeh the larger 1's i have would be fine :)

30 sold pending collection thanx guys who have brought already.

going to keep wot ever is left now after this last 1 x group of 10 have been sold

......so 1 group of 10 left peeps £15 :)

jen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back