'Nother newbie!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

DeeJa

Reaction score
I recently discovered ghost shrimp and fell in love with them. I am trying to learn how to care for them properly and am not succeeding, so I will be posting in another area. I envy those of you who describe your various tanks and inhabitants. I am sure the work you put into providing a home for your various pets is compensated for by how much enjoyment you receive in viewing and displaying them. At the present time, I have to be satisfied with a one-gallon tank, due to lack of room. I have seen a lot of enthusiasm, friendliness and willingness to help in the short time I have visited around the site and read some posts. It is refreshing to find an active place where I can ask for help and learn. Nice to meet you!

Hello DeeJa! :hi: to Tropical Fish Forums. It's ironic how I can still be considered a newbie and I'm welcoming another newbie. But anyway, every since I registered, this place has been really cool. You can learn alot just by reading the pinned topics! :thumbs:

Why thank you for that compliment DeeJa, its good to know we are doing our job.

Welcome to the forums friend!

Hello and welcome - I also didn't have good luck with ghost shrimp at the onset. I believe that the first batch I got just weren't healthy...

ALASKA

Most reactions

Back