Northern irish shops

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

CraigDalton

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am from northern ireland and I am new to the fish keeping hobby.

Is there anyone else in this forum from northern ireland and if so can you recommend any good shops to buy tropical fish, it seems to be very limited here

Thanks

:hi: Im not Northern Ireland,I am in the U.K & we are having the same problems here. Certain species dont exist at the moment & i have tried lots of places

We really only have pets at home here as the "big" stores but even at that they would keep the simple things only like neons and rummy nose and some sword tails etc but nothing fancier like I'd love some panda corys but no chance of getting them

Well i have lots of Fish stores around here but stock is low on almost everything except Goldfish, I thought the store i use regular would have a few more species than he actually has but he tells me he just cant get hold of any

Pets at Home dont do it for me, I used to buy fish from there years ago but they never lived more than a week, 2 at most

Thankfully my fish from pets at home have done well ?. Stock here is really poor too, took me like 6 visits to get a Bristlenose pleco and I could only get the one when ideally I'd like 2 in my aquarium as its a 200L

I have 2 huge aquatic warehouses within 15 mins of each other & they are just starting to sell fish again, Also they do online live shipping ,So maybe thats an option for you?

Like i said, They are shipping out so you may be able to find something.
Ive not looked into the shipping, the stores are less than 2 miles from me so i just collect

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back