No Tff Members Born On A Leap Year.

Larissa

Fish Crazy
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
333
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
London
Just an observation, usually there is a huge list of people's birthdays at the bottom of the forum (many members of which have not been on this site for years lol) but today there is not a single one! I guess there is no one here born in a leap year. What would you do if you were...it would be kind of wierd I think.
 
It'd be great! Ok, you only get presents every 4 years but then I'd only age myself by 1 year for each one!!
 
It'd be great! Ok, you only get presents every 4 years but then I'd only age myself by 1 year for each one!!

I believe you just stumbled across the Fountain of Youth! :lol: But imagine how long you would have to wait before getting a drivers licence or having your first legal drink.
 
:lol:
I think I'd cheat, have a yearly birthday until I was 18 or 21 and then start taking advantage of a 4 yearly birthday!! :crazy:
 
:lol:
I think I'd cheat, have a yearly birthday until I was 18 or 21 and then start taking advantage of a 4 yearly birthday!! :crazy:

Sounds like a good plan if you ask me. :rofl:

I don't know if it is a time lapse issue with people on the forum living in different time zones or something, but it now apears we have one member born on a leap year! You aught to share your master plan with them, stang1.
 
I think I might just do that, unless they've sussed it out themselves already! :hey:
 
What happens when your born on a leap yr like driving licsence? are you counted as your b-day on day before or something to make up for age?
 
What happens when your born on a leap yr like driving licsence? are you counted as your b-day on day before or something to make up for age?

Most people just have their birthday the day before. Rather have my birthday on a leap day then where it si now, August 22nd, one of youngest in my year and I get everything last driving liscence ect..
 
What happens when your born on a leap yr like driving licsence? are you counted as your b-day on day before or something to make up for age?

Most people just have their birthday the day before. Rather have my birthday on a leap day then where it si now, August 22nd, one of youngest in my year and I get everything last driving liscence ect..

Mine is 14th july, it's like in september they get driving lessons while i have to wait another year :sad:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top