No Power Failure Will Stop Me!

Cantbesaved

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Points
0
So I have been wanting one of these for a while, for my computer... And I thought "HEY! MY TANK CAN BENEFIT TOO!" So I hooked in my fish tank's extension cord to this Battery Backup power supply!!! :D Brilliant, I know =P So if the power shuts down for more than 30 seconds, my filter wont empty out and stop pumping! =D

power.jpg
 
How much are they and where can you buy them.
 
How much are they and where can you buy them.

Any computer store, and it was 100 dollars (CANADIAN). I got the best one in the store tho. For a fish tank you dont need much, but this also does my computer. For one JUST for a tank, would be around 40 bucks =)
 
For anyone interested, these are UPS devices - Uniterruptable Power Supplies.

Standard kit for computers, especially in Server rooms.


(I work in IT, by the way!)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top