mwood2
Fish Addict
So I have had my DP for 5-6 months now (maybe more, dont remember when I got him exactly). He started out in a 5 gallon tank and has been in there for from the start until almost 2 months ago when I cloned the 5 gallon into a 10 gallon. He has been in there by himself for most of his time but off and on I have tested him with other species while in the 5 gallon. I had him with a Molly fry for a month and it worked but moved him back after awhile (he is still alive). I have also done ADF and oto with success. At one time I had 2 Ghost Shrimp but not sure if he killed them or they died. I never found their bodies when I cleaned out the 5 gallon and moved everything to the 10. While in the 10 I tried some cory but ended up losing one to after losing a fin to him. 3 of the 5 still live in my 30 gallon healthy and playing around (will up their number once stocking is sorted). Right now he seems lonely and board. I want to add more to the tank but at this time there is an outbreak of brown algea. I am thinking of adding some oto in there since when I had the 5 gallon I had the same issue but the oto quickly sorted it out. I am thinking 5 oto in there with him and maybe 2 Ghost Shrimp again to try. The tank itself is mature and ready for new fish since I cloned it from a mature 5 gallon and he is still the only fish inside.
I will include pics of the tank in the next day or 2 but its pretty well planted and has some wood and ornaments. Is there anything I can add to entertain him? Do bubble interest DP?
I will include pics of the tank in the next day or 2 but its pretty well planted and has some wood and ornaments. Is there anything I can add to entertain him? Do bubble interest DP?







