Newbie saying hello

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Mollyforever

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I just joined! I have lot to learn about fish since I am a beginner!
Currently I have 5 mollies and Iā€™m excited to create the best and healthy environment for them šŸ˜Š

Hey everyone!
I just joined! I have lot to learn about fish since I am a beginner!
Currently I have 5 mollies and Iā€™m excited to create the best and healthy environment for them šŸ˜Š
Welcome to the site.

There are some very knowledge members around the place so I'm sure you will find the answers to any questions you may ask. Don't be afraid to ask anything.

We always enjoy seeing photos of tanks and fish, so if you have some to share go right ahead.

Welcome to the finest aquarium orientated establishment on the internet. Between ā€œthemā€ on here they know everything needed to run a well maintained fish tank. I unfortunately donā€™t.
So I help out by making the tea/coffee, bringing the cakes in on Thursdays and taking the trash out everyday at around 4:30 PM GMT.
Though my main job is to direct newbies towards seriouslyfish.com which is just about the best fish reference website on the internet. Itā€™s run by freshwater biologists, ichologists and actual real fish who are elected to their position by their species in ocean/river/lake wide elections every 2 minutes.
Seriouslyfish.com has nearly all the Molly specific information you need. Just enter your fish or others into its search bar and follow your nose. Itā€™s fintastic. Seriously.

BTW someone will no doubt be along to ask about your water parameters soon. Be prepared.
Have fun.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back