Newbie Allert

Get the aquasafe by all means, don't like the sound of the aqualibriums possible effects on PH, find some basic tonic salt....
Sorry, just trying to help!

K I got supa tonic salt and the aqua safe :hooray: she made a desision!
"Sorry, just trying to help!"
did you think I was annoyed germ? Sorry Im just tired and confused! Me and especialy my fishy are greatful to everyone helping :thanks:
right must come back to this

:thumbs: night noght

Just a little tired myself and paranoid;
"I think paranoia can be instructive in the right doses. Paranoia is a skill." John Shirley

Good stuff, hope things improve!

Interpet Aqualibrium

A Physiological Salt for the Aquarium with built in pH buffer. Aqualibrium is a unique balanced formulation of essential physiological salts for promoting the health of freshwater fish, safeguarding against disease and stabilising water conditions, including the essential pH value. It is one of the aquarists most versatile water treatments and can be used in a variety of ways: (1) As a general aquarium tonic and mild pH buffer, (2) To help minimise the effects of stress on fish, (3) As a supportive measure when treating disease. Aqualibrium can be used in conjunction with any other of the Interpet aquarium treatments. In many cases, a supportive does of Aqualibrium will enhance the effectiveness of aquarium treatments
I too would steer clear of this product or any product that alters or adjusts pH, KH or GH. The actual number/level isn't nearly as important as the fact that they are stable. Bettas can handle a very wide pH range so there isn't any need to try to adjust it or to add buffers which help it stay at a certain pH.

Most reactions

Back