New to Forums

SandMan8388

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey how's it goin? I'm the sandman! I have been into fish alot for awhile now. I have two 20 gallon high tanks and an Eclipse 6 gallon tank for breeding. I am new to breeding and very anxious too. I have a community tank in one of the 20's and an aggresive tank in the other 20, with one Oscar. He just doesn't seem to get along. But thanks for reading!

:hi: sandman if you have any difficulties just ask everyone will help you :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum :)

The reason why your oscar doesnt get along with anything is because the tanks to small for him :)

Lol, nah I didn't get my sn from Metallica. I ride dirtbikes and I love dunes and I have a specialty for sand tracks. So I am known for that on other dirtbike forums (www.dirtbike.com). But I also have other passions, FISH! Thanks for the advice about my Oscar Vip. Maybe it's time to turn him in.

Sandman, do you have a dune buggy or somthing or the sort? if so i would love to see some pics as i love the sport.

:hi: :band: :band: :band: :band:

Welcome to the forum, just thought I would say hello, people here can be very helpful, utilize thier knowledge. See you around!

That oscar my not be getting along because he is in that 20 gallon, but i dont his size so.................

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back