Tory
Fish Crazy
Hi all, just looking for a bit of advice.
Im upgrading to a rather large tank (wo0o!!) and am going to use water from my current tank, and filter media and gravel from an old tank.
Here is the question - Now once I have filled up, run through the cycle and have the water tested, should I just add my fish a few at a time or can they all go in? Dont want "new tank syndrome" with all my established fish
Any help would be gratefully receieved !
Thanks!
Im upgrading to a rather large tank (wo0o!!) and am going to use water from my current tank, and filter media and gravel from an old tank.
Here is the question - Now once I have filled up, run through the cycle and have the water tested, should I just add my fish a few at a time or can they all go in? Dont want "new tank syndrome" with all my established fish
Any help would be gratefully receieved !
Thanks!







