New Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

HCpetraitis

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Yesterday I cleaned my tank and I just wanted to show everyone my new layout. All the fish are good and I found 3 more babies in the gravel! 2 orange mollies and 1 black molly. Sadly the black molly died this morning, so I only have one left. But, here are the pics.

001-4.jpg

I changed the gravel to small pieces, so I could see babies easier. Then I could catch them.

Also, I wanted to show you the fry. They are getting bigger slowly! There are 10 orange and 1 black.

014.jpg

015.jpg

012.jpg

Tell me what you think!

aw your tank is so cute, and awww your fry are beautiful!! i cant wait for mine to grow up ^_^

hey thort id add to the fun here's mine
100_0991.jpg

100_0995.jpg
i have my baby's in the plants there are 2 you can see in this pic. some people say there are to many fish in here but not if is well maintaind :good:

I agree. I keep my tank way clean! And all my fish are really healthy usually. Great pics too. But, are you sure the goldfish can go with the mollies? They aren't usually a good mix.

no mine mix really well i even have a black moor in there there good for bottom eaters eat all the #### like so the bottom is clean to.

thank's mollymae12 show us ur tank....people post some tank pic's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back