New Set Up For Me....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Harlequins

***Corydora Crazy***
Reaction score
After a few years away from the fishy scene due to health issues, I am now back into my fishy addiction....

My dad still has my 98 gals  set up and he has been keeping it up together, although fish have passed away over the years including my beloved cories.

Anyhows... I decided I would like just a smallish set up has no room for my biggy tank so I purchased a 125 litre tank complete with fish.... only for this chap to say hes only had it set up for a few months.... it had 4 angels , 1 severum, 2 bolivan rams, I bristlenose, 2  DG's and 1 oto.

I seen it all running and tank looked clear and fish healthy.a few days later I had the tank at home, the only thing I changed was the substrate and some of the plastic plants for real plants and wood.

3 of the angels went to the biggy tank and we let the tank settle and went away for a week leaving my friend to feed them every other day.... thinking the worse may happen before we got home....

Well all things are good... the tank is thriving (touch wood) ....stats for ammonia/nitrite 0... Even if some may say its over stocked... all is well at present.

1 small angel (may still go into big tank)
1 small severum ( will go into big tank when bigger)
2 Dwarf gourami
2 bolivan rams
1 small bristlenose
1 oto
5 neons
6 cherry barbs (small)
3 peppered corys (small)

Hey Harly,

I'd recommend moving that Severum to a bigger tank as soon as possible. That 125 is only about half the size it needs to be for it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back