New Raphael

kingmed

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bloomsburg pa
I just bought a tiny Raphael (spotted) he's in my 29 gal. soon to be in my 55 gal. upstairs when it gets cycled, I've heard these are not aggressive but will eat anything that it can put into his mouth, is this true? Also would he be O.K. with cory's, pleco's or any other algae eaters?, just like to know before I get to attached to him---I plan on having some other nice fish and probably a bristlenose or 2 in my 55 gallon and possibly a few more bottom dwellers.
 
I just bought a tiny Raphael (spotted) he's in my 29 gal. soon to be in my 55 gal. upstairs when it gets cycled, I've heard these are not aggressive but will eat anything that it can put into his mouth, is this true? Also would he be O.K. with cory's, pleco's or any other algae eaters?, just like to know before I get to attached to him---I plan on having some other nice fish and probably a bristlenose or 2 in my 55 gallon and possibly a few more bottom dwellers.


should be fine with most fish as is extremely peacefulll
 
Yeah they are very peaceful and I have had no problems with mine. Actually the only problem I have had is you never see them.
 
Yes they will be fine,I have 2 large ones and they never bother the corys or any other of the 28 fish in the same tank.They do hide most of the time when the lights are on,but a really cool looking fish to watch when they are out cruising for foods.
 
just a note, they're quite territorial when it comes to hiding places. if you have smaller bottom dwellers around, they'd probably be chased out from their cave or something
 

Most reactions

Back
Top