New Photos of my fry I took yesterday. (I promise this is my last thread on them)

Rocky99816 25

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Joined
Jun 25, 2021
Messages
13,931
Reaction score
12,350
Points
113
Location
NC, U.S.A
First a group photo:
20230216_090610_capture.webp


Photos of my big male I named Benny:
20230216_090459_capture.webp
20230216_090459_capture(0).webp

20230216_090459_capture(1).webp
20230216_090539_capture.webp
20230216_090723_capture.webp
20230216_090723_capture(1).webp
20230216_090723_capture(2).webp
20230216_090953_capture.webp
20230216_090953_capture(0).webp

20230216_092323_capture.webp

My personal favorite photo of Benny:
20230216_092331_capture(0).webp



Here is Wooble.
I named him that after he jumped out of the tank and hit his head. He has a white spot there now from it.
After going back into the tank he had a wobble to his swim so I thought "wooble" was a quirky name...
Not as colorful as Benny and doesn't get the girls' attention as much as Benny but he is still a beautiful fish. 😅
20230216_091927_capture.webp
20230216_090639_capture.webp

Wooble's Photos will continue below as I've maxed out in this post...
Sorry for all the pictures I gave taken. I went a little crazy with taking pictures yesterday cause I knew I'd never see them again and wanted to share them with you all
 

Attachments

  • 20230216_090723_capture(1).webp
    20230216_090723_capture(1).webp
    142.2 KB · Views: 113
I don’t think anyone is bothered by all the pictures of your beautiful fish. You should be a proud fish keeper and we are all happy for you. Personally, I love looking at pics of everyone’s fish and aquariums. Your babies are gorgeous. Congratulations on the achievement.
 
I don’t think anyone is bothered by all the pictures of your beautiful fish. You should be a proud fish keeper and we are all happy for you. Personally, I love looking at pics of everyone’s fish and aquariums. Your babies are gorgeous. Congratulations on the achievement.
Thank you so much for the compliments! It really is appreciated very much!
I just figured that I had too many threads up and had been sharing too much or something lol.
But this one is my last due to the fact I had to send them away.
I enjoyed raising all of them! Definitely a learning experience in so many ways.
 
I'm 99,999% sure that you'll be posting more photos from the lfs 🤣
Eh... I don't know. I just hope their not dead or super high priced for the amount I brought them in for...
I don't THINK I'll be taking photos, but if I do, there would probably be good reason.
 
Eh... I don't know. I just hope their not dead or super high priced for the amount I brought them in for...
Υahh that'd be super frustrating...!
I don't THINK I'll be taking photos, but if I do, there would probably be good reason.
I was just messing with you, sorry. Hope you find all of them in a good condition.❤️
 
SUPER good news! So they DIDNT price it at $16-18 like they would with the wholesaler's!
They prices them at $9. So that makes me feel really good about the price they gave me. Still wish I could've gotten $3 but I feel much more relieved.

And yah @betta4ever!... I got pics 🙄😂
20230218_122546.webp


I found Benny there!! Here he is with his brothers and sisters!
Hoping they get good homes. So far they look healthy (a bit dull in color, but doing well it seems.)
I could find all three of the ones I named. Benny, Wooble, and Minnie. Happy with the results I think.
20230218_122612_capture.webp
 
they look to be happy in their temporary home....they should sell very quickly at that price.
Were the fish happy to see you :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top