LowLife

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Howdy! I just joined and hopefully I can learn something and also give back. Iā€™ve been keeping Freshwater tanks for around 25yrs and Saltwater for about 15yrs. I currently have around 35-40 freshwater tanks up and running. Most of which are 5.5gal shrimp breeding tanks for various Caridina Shrimp and some NeoCaridina. I have a 60gal planted tank and 2 20gal long planted tanks as well as 2 10gal planted tanks that are also used for breeding Chili Rasboraā€™s and CPDā€™s. Thanks for having me!

Welcome to the forum!!
We'd absolutely love to see photos of some of your favorite tanks you have set up!
Really nice to have more experienced members here!

Hello šŸ‘‹šŸ» pics please!

hi, welcome, I am also looking forward to tank pictures (because I am nosey and might steal your ideas lol ) x

Howdy back & welcome to TFF... :hi:

Just wanted to say Howdy! I just joined and hopefully I can learn something and also give back. Iā€™ve been keeping Freshwater tanks for around 25yrs and Saltwater for about 15yrs. I currently have around 35-40 freshwater tanks up and running. Most of which are 5.5gal shrimp breeding tanks for various Caridina Shrimp and some NeoCaridina. I have a 60gal planted tank and 2 20gal long planted tanks as well as 2 10gal planted tanks that are also used for breeding Chili Rasboraā€™s and CPDā€™s. Thanks for having me!
Hello. This number of tanks makes me ask how you keep them all clean? I keep 11 tanks that range in size from 45 to 300 gallons and my full time job is removing and replacing half the tank water in them every week. Have you somehow connected all the small tanks to one system that continually cycles clean, treated water to each?

10 Tanks (Now 11)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back