New member ?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Aimee_Jane9

Reaction score
Hi all,

Recently sorted out my tank and joined the tropical fish family ? always kept different types of fish but never had my own tropical set up, always watched my brother with his though. I'm slowly turning my house into a zoo ? I just loooooove all animals big or small. Currently work in a safari park too... So says it all really about my love for animals ?

Thanks for letting me join you all. And thanks for reading my thread.

Stay safe and take care,
Aimee.

Hiya Aimee! Welcome to the forums and to tropical fish :)

Feel free to ask any questions and don't be afraid to ask for any help as its what we are all here for!

Hello and welcome to the forum! We are so glad to have you here!! If you have any questions about anything, be sure to make a post and we will be more than happy to help! Also, if you have the means to do so, and feel comfortable sharing, we would love to see pictures of your tank/tanks! Best wishes, Nele.

Thank you for the warm welcomes ☺️ this is my set up at the mo, the fish I currently have are,
4 female platys
5 white cloud minnows
5 male guppies
And 2 weather loach
I think 1 if not 2 of my platys are pregnant though, I've looked up all about it online but can't seem to see her gravid spot ? I'll attach a photo of her if you could help confirm and a picture my tank, as I'm rather proud of it ☺️ thanks

Attachments

• 20210406_211230.jpg
    20210406_211230.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 20210406_211205.jpg
    20210406_211205.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20210407-082903_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210407-082903_Gallery.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 38
Hi Aimee and welcome

which safari parks is it and could you get me a lion or a tiger or leopard or jaguar or at least a red panda

please please please, it's my birthday next week and i'll try really hard to look after them.

you can feed neighbours to lions can't you?????

Again welcome to the forum:banana::banana::hi:

Hi Aimee and welcome

which safari parks is it and could you get me a lion or a tiger or leopard or jaguar or at least a red panda

please please please, it's my birthday next week and i'll try really hard to look after them.

you can feed neighbours to lions can't you?????

Again welcome to the forum:banana::banana::hi:
???

When I get my Giraffe I'll get you a Tiger ?? haha!

I work at Knowsley Safari in Prescot, England.

We unfortunately don't have any jaguars, leopards or red pandas ☹️ but we have Sealions? Does that count? Haha!

Thank you for the welcome ?

Changed my mind, want a sealion

will it be ok in a 4foot tank?????

if you having a giraffe i want one as well

not been to knowsley, but brother has lost his wipers and wheel hubs there (like many others)

Chester zoo nearest been, Blackpool zoo doesn't count cos it's rubbish

?? love it!
We have 2 Giraffes so I think we can compromise on one each ?

Oh yeah... I'm adamant them naughty monkeys are taking parts from people's cars to build their own for their great big escape... ??

Chester Zoo is my favourite ?? and can't say I've ever been to Blackpool, not that I can remember anyways.

Sealion is acting goofy while sticking his tongue out. :p What a ham!

One each it is then, can i have a female pls, i'll contact other zoos and see if they'd like to set up breeding. then i can have loads and loads ok maybe a couple more

next time your in work, show the monkeys the penguins from Madagascar,might give them some ideas :whistle::whistle::whistle:

so is 4 foot ok for Rodger?

One each it is then, can i have a female pls, i'll contact other zoos and see if they'd like to set up breeding. then i can have loads and loads ok maybe a couple more

next time your in work, show the monkeys the penguins from Madagascar,might give them some ideas :whistle::whistle::whistle:

so is 4 foot ok for Rodger?
Oh my ? baby Giraffes ??
Haha, I'm sure Roger would be happy wrapped up in bed with you to be honest lol

Oh my ? baby Giraffes ??
Haha, I'm sure Roger would be happy wrapped up in bed with you to be honest lol
Want baby giraffes now, look what you have done

I'll speak to the OH and see if she will budge over a bit to make space for Rodger(May have to change his name) lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back