New Logo (Competition) For TFF

Ok, don't laugh... :whistle:



*I'm not too good at cutting out and pasting* :X
 

Attachments

  • fishforumbg2.webp
    fishforumbg2.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 146
Are anymore banners being added to the rotation? I think it'd be cool (for myself anyhow) to see mine up there. As I'm sure others are thinking about their own...



Oh and the right click disable thing is dumb anyhow, there's too many other ways to obtain the picture...see?
 

Attachments

  • 544_korantransitional5_1_.webp
    544_korantransitional5_1_.webp
    16 KB · Views: 154
Huh I love??? lmao you confuse me

This is what i found when I typed in betta on google...

Edit: I GET IT NOW!!!! I saw both of your banners and I only remembered the one and I thought the google betta was on the same banner as the lobster... nevermind... I'm retarded...
 

Attachments

  • images.webp
    images.webp
    3.7 KB · Views: 129
oh.... yea thats the one from google.. yea it wasnt on mine... i understand the confusion now :o
 
Ya know, as fun as the competition is and all that, I'm kinda starting to like the rotation....maybe we should keep it like that :rofl:
 
I know...huh wuv!!! I like it too :nod: :D \

Lion, I've been using Photoshop for about 6 years now.....I LOVE IT!!

I'm pretty good in others as well, but Photoshop is awesome.

Thanks for liking the banner!!

Yours are all excellent too!!! :nod:
 
silver said:
I know...huh wuv!!! I like it too :nod: :D \

Lion, I've been using Photoshop for about 6 years now.....I LOVE IT!!

I'm pretty good in others as well, but Photoshop is awesome.

Thanks for liking the banner!!

Yours are all excellent too!!! :nod:
I wonder when the contest Starts? :/
 
got a new one for ya!

It's almost identical to the first one I uploaded only this one uses elgeckos tank from TOTM Dec 2003 (and I have permission to use it :D)
 

Attachments

  • banner5.webp
    banner5.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 162
I prefer the plain less cluttered look and I love fronts,so here's another. :wub:
 

Attachments

  • TFFBANNERa.webp
    TFFBANNERa.webp
    9 KB · Views: 141
Sorry guys my processor on my computer has died. Borrowing a friend's laptop to write this, not sure when I'll be able to update the rotation.
Thanks + sorry,
William
 

Most reactions

Back
Top