New Gold Rams!

umlaut31

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Brighton
After going around all of my LFS's today (finding that some were very terrible!) I've picked up 2 gold rams. I'm not sure if they're a 'pair' but one is smaller than the other. I don't know how to sex them either - so If I put pictures up later today, do you think you guys will be able to tell me if they are male or female? And possibly how old they are?

Also - In my 64ltr I now have: Bristlenose Plec, 3 Mollies, 6 Zebra Danios and 2 Gold Rams - what otehr shoaling fish is suitable for this tank? I was thinking some kind of tetra or barb - but something that is good in communities, rather small and has a lot of colour. Would serpae tetras or perhaps black phantoms be okay in this tank? What about Harlequin Rasboras?

Thanks again - pictures to follow :good:
 
BillTed6.jpg


Bill1.jpg
 
Add some small tetras and nothing else are you are nearly fully stocked.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top