New Fish

Jazzzz

Fish Addict
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
833
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
turo, devon
I bought 2 honey gouramis and 3 julii cories (they only had 3) How much would have been a fair price i paid £2.95 each for all 5.

At present they are in quaranteen but the honey's arn't eaing well and 1 is always by filter or on the bottom (upright).

Is there anything specific i should be feeding
I have tried:
daphinia (freeze dried),
Tuberflex (freeze dried),
Blood worm (freeze dried),
tetra complete sinking food,
nutrafin flake,
King British flake.
 
sounds as if the gourmi is stressed, prob from the move and maybe the change is water chemistry, has it got lots of cover plants or rocks and things to hide behind, di
 
It has a large open fronted cave and 1 plastic plant as it is a quaranteen tank

Would duckweed help I have lotss availible
 

Most reactions

Back
Top