P pembo New Member Joined May 16, 2009 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 12, 2009 #1 hi there , im am getting some new fish in my tank i already have got 2 angels,1 swordtail/2 guppies.a newt, and corys just want an idea what to get with them plz help
hi there , im am getting some new fish in my tank i already have got 2 angels,1 swordtail/2 guppies.a newt, and corys just want an idea what to get with them plz help
Forestpisces Fish Herder Joined Apr 22, 2009 Messages 1,270 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location West yorkshire Jul 12, 2009 #2 What is your tank size? And i don't know but i don't think your stocking will work well together.
star4 Fish Connoisseur Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 6,367 Reaction score 1 Points 38 Location GB Jul 12, 2009 #3 The guppys may not fair to well with the angels as they can be nippy. It depends on what sort of fish you like?? I have rams, kribensis and gouramis, but I sadly only have one angel.
The guppys may not fair to well with the angels as they can be nippy. It depends on what sort of fish you like?? I have rams, kribensis and gouramis, but I sadly only have one angel.
P pembo New Member Joined May 16, 2009 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 12, 2009 #4 hi sorry they all get on well together and its a 95 ltr tank