New Fish For 70 Litre Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Seal36

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I had 7 rummynose tetra and 2 kribensis in my 70 litre tank but my kribensis are going back to the shop as they are constantly attacking my hand when Iand they are not in breeding colours and don't have eggs or young. They also randomly started chasing my rummies and managed to kill one so I'm down to 6 now.

I would like to know what other fish would you put in with the rummies.

The stats are
Ammonia: 0ppm
Nitrate: 0ppm
Nitrite: 0ppm
Ph: 7.4
Water hardness: 12d
Water temperature 24-25 Celsius

It's a sand bottom with 3 caves a big bit of rock, some small bits of rock and bogwood and lots of live plants. Dimensions are 56cm long x 32cm deep x 40cm high.

Thanks for your help from Tom

Any ideas anyone or if you don't know what fish you would get how many could i fit in the tank with the 6 rummies as I'm going to the shop tomorrow.

I would say bring those rummynose back too as they prefer larger tanks and groups. Without knowing your water parameters and  what kind of fish you like its difficult to recommend anything.

The water parameters are in the very first message I put out and I'm not to fussy with the fish that I like but how many can I get roughly with the rummy nose tetras as I'm not taking them back they are fine in their they love to swim all over the tank and shoot through my vallis from Tom

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back