Hawkins
Fish Herder
Hello i have a new 15L tank and a Elite Stingray 5 filter for it.
I was wondering if i could put the filter in my main tank to help it cycle?
I had a dying fish in this tank just so it was away from my others to stop the illness spreading, so will i need to do a big water change to get rid of the bacteria it left behind?
the tank has been "fishless cycling" with "nutrafin cycle" and "aqua plus" in for about 6 days now. will i be able to add fish yet? (if the water is OK from the bacteria which might be in there)
I was wondering if i could put the filter in my main tank to help it cycle?
I had a dying fish in this tank just so it was away from my others to stop the illness spreading, so will i need to do a big water change to get rid of the bacteria it left behind?
the tank has been "fishless cycling" with "nutrafin cycle" and "aqua plus" in for about 6 days now. will i be able to add fish yet? (if the water is OK from the bacteria which might be in there)








