New Corys! W/pics

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hi FISH KEEPER EXP :)

This batch is C. venezuelanus, not C. aeneus, but I have some of them too. Two years ago I had a species tank with them (mature when I bought them) and had hoped to breed them. They didn't and got moved to a cory community tank. By now they are past their prime and their numbers ard dwindling.

I just got a few more at the AFISH convention, in Riverhead, New York, this weekend. Perhaps some of the members will post pics of theirs too, and I would like to hear about what you have doing with yours. :)

good glad you could clear that latin for me, they keep coming in on my invoives as aneus, but i thought they were venezuelanus. I was wondering if they were just a colour strain differerence. im hoping to get some c.weitsmani and some lazer greens from peru soon, but proving to be difficult task.

ill let you know about corys, what size would say i need them for prime spawning condition? They are about 2 cms but they are fat and fed on cyclops and mysis 3 times aday is there anything you would suggest to help me?

cheers matt.

Most reactions

trending

Back