New bettas

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Synirr

"No one is a failure unless you try"
Reaction score
I have two more bettas now than I started the day with.
Full story (and photos, whee!) can be found here.

P.S. I'm happy to report that Serafino (the one with the extremely long pectoral fins) is recovering nicely from his fin rot! Most of the little pinholes have already healed up, and I can see his tail starting to mend.

i dont think they like each other :eek:..

hehe.. wal mart eh... our wal mart doesnt even carry bettas.. ur lucky to find nice cool ones like that :D..

i found a crowntail female tho at some place for $2 :D

what are their names? u must add them to your signature lol

nevermind... i see them in your sig now... lol... such crazy names how do u remember

iloveyou said:
nevermind... i see them in your sig now... lol... such crazy names how do u remember
They're all named after angels... which is kind of strange, considering I'm not a religious person. I just like angel names, I guess :D
Some are fallen angels, but angels just the same....

It's easy for me to remember, since they're my precious children! *lol*

lol.. mine have the most messed names...

mr bowldaddy... 2hot4tv... mrs dinosaur bones..

i get bored and think of really messed up names... meh o well.. batteries were too low today for me to upload pics... my sister gonna spaz when she finds out i used all the batteries... even tho i think they were mine :S

Haha! Those are some great names! :lol:

Synirr,your signature is wonderful. :)

I must say I just enjoy staring at your gorgeous bettas. Very beautiful and they have great names. :nod:

you guys are online eh.... wanna go to chat? ill be there if either of u wanna come.. im bored :(

iloveyou said:
are those all wal mart bettas from ur sig?
No, not all... If I remember correctly, Raziel, Gabriel, and Nikolai are from local pet shops. Malachi is from a seller on Aquabid.com... I forget which, exactly. I think she's out of the betta business now anyway.

Most reactions

Back