schooly20 Fish Fanatic Joined May 16, 2008 Messages 196 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Grand Rapids, MI Jun 3, 2008 #1 Hey there I felt the need to re-scape my 65 gal tank before After, I did a mix between sand and gravel Detail
Hey there I felt the need to re-scape my 65 gal tank before After, I did a mix between sand and gravel Detail
Scotty001 Fish Crazy Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 367 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location England Jun 4, 2008 #2 looking nice !!
Larissa Fish Crazy Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 333 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location London Jun 4, 2008 #3 Looks great, but I think you may eventually have problems with the sand and the gravel mixing entirely and making a mess unless you find a way to barricade the sand in its area.
Looks great, but I think you may eventually have problems with the sand and the gravel mixing entirely and making a mess unless you find a way to barricade the sand in its area.
ALW What works for one may not work for another! Joined Apr 8, 2008 Messages 2,149 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Location Leeds, UK Jun 4, 2008 #4 Looking Good
O orange shark Fish Herder Joined Feb 17, 2007 Messages 1,998 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location GB Jun 4, 2008 #5 looks very nice