New Aquarium - Info Needed :)

Theres a pretty good chance that would take the tank fine, but i wouldnt have a huge amount of faith in it holding.

It could collapse at any time.

Try to get something thats solid and doesnt move when you rock it or sit on it.
 
I have spoken to my Boyfriend and he has said he will have a look and see if he can inforce the table to make it stronger.
He norm rigs up gig stuff so he should do a good job at it.

would that help?
 
I have spoken to my Boyfriend and he has said he will have a look and see if he can inforce the table to make it stronger.
He norm rigs up gig stuff so he should do a good job at it.

would that help?

I had the same dilemma when doing my 5ft tank. The missus is paranoid it will break under the weight (over half a ton lol). Was looking for a table/stand, couldnt find anything, so built my own .. and I am glad I did!

Heres a few pics, get your b/f to make one!

newfish1.jpg


newfish2.jpg


newfish3.jpg


newfish4.jpg


newfish5.jpg


newfish6.jpg


newfish7.jpg


:hyper:
 
Ahh, didn't know you had the manual for it. When you said blue combo light, I was thinking actinic light.
 
Not sure what type of light it would be called.
One side if blue and the other is white and they come on together to make a really nice pale blue kinda style
 
Well, mine came today, It looks identical to yours except it does not have the back compartment, just came with a new internal so i have the entire tank space instead of the small front compartment.
 
I have spoken to my Boyfriend and he has said he will have a look and see if he can inforce the table to make it stronger.
He norm rigs up gig stuff so he should do a good job at it.

would that help?

I had the same dilemma when doing my 5ft tank. The missus is paranoid it will break under the weight (over half a ton lol). Was looking for a table/stand, couldnt find anything, so built my own .. and I am glad I did!

Heres a few pics, get your b/f to make one!

newfish1.jpg


newfish2.jpg


newfish3.jpg


newfish4.jpg


newfish5.jpg


newfish6.jpg


newfish7.jpg


:hyper:

That's awesome right there. Wish I could do something like that!
 
Wow seen the pics, will you make me one like that, its pretty darn good handy work!
Il pay you haha!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top