New 1000 Gallon

djbrandon199

Reaction score
my dad told me he would instal a 1000 gallon tank into my wall for FREE :hyper: i have a bunch of ideas for stock

flame angel
coral beauty angel
suggestions for a large angel i cant decide
some bartletts anthias
maybe a teira batfish
auriga butterfly
black+white heniochus
copperband butterfly
golden buttrfly
a few TANKRAISED banggais
a pair of ocellaris clowns
a school of green chromis
a single or pair of firefish
a royal gramma or orchid dottyback
a foxface rabbitfish
a blue spot ray
a picasso trigger
a sixline wrasse
a hawaiian cleaner wrasse
a blonde and regular naso
a blue tang
a yellow tang
a sailfin tang
a powder blue tang
a powder brown tang
and a purple tang
any coments would be awsome thanks

What about a Bamboo Shark?

my advise would be built a very heavy duty steel frame into the wall to hold the tank, there must be some serious weight in a 1000 gallon tank. what are the dimentions you are planning?

you probs be best to flaten a non load bearing wall in your house and then have a welder rebuild it out of heavy duty steel because im guessing a thousand gallon tank is going to way like 4-5 tonne when full? thats like having 5 citroen saxo's built into your wall. its going to take alot of work and even more money but if your dads paying for it then you dont have to worry about it . google ac aquatics, they will build you the tank for a reasonable price and there work is great

+1 with the concrete flooring, Its about 4-5 tons in SW then you will need about 300-400kg of live rock and about 100kg of aragonite sand too.

The Ray would be hard to feed, and will eat small fish. what about a Dragon Eel (Enchelycore pardalis)or a Zebra Eel (Gymnomuaena zebra)?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back