Naso's Mixed Reef

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

nasouk

Reaction score
this is my tank it is 389 ltrs and is bout 18 months old most of the live rock came from my old tank there is bout 35-40 kg of live in the tank
tank spec
121L x 62H x 51W cm
lighting 4x 54w t5's 2 marine white and 2 marine blue
deltec mec 600 skimmer
Eheim ECCO Pro 2 external filter running just rowaphos and carbon
2x korilias4
1x korilia 5
1x korilia 1
corals r mushrooms star polyps leathers zoas ricordea torch coral frogsprawn coral acans galaxia coral Blastomussa Merletti blasto wellis elegance feather dusters and more

inverts r hermits carbs red legged and green legged turbo snails 2 cleaner shrimps sand sifting starfish 3xpom pom crab 1 starfish sexy shrimp boxer shrimp

fish r 2 clowns 1 peacock wrasse 1 green banded goby 1 naso tang 1 orange shoulder tang 1 sailfin tang 1 eibli angelfish 1 midas blenny 1 yellowheaded jawfish 1 copperbanded butterfly 1 orchid dottyback.

dose grotech abc and amino acids weekly some pics if u need any more info on the tank please ask and thanks for looking

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

:good: very nice looking tank there like a little trip to the bottom of the see kinda wish i had time and money for a marine tank as well :drool:

I really love the look of your tank. Great mix of corals.

Thanks guys. I used to have a male peacock wrasse sadly he died a few months ago.

Most reactions

Back