nervous corys

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

xbanditsx

Reaction score
I have three of some kind of spotted corys (can't tell what they are yet) in a 5 gallon tank with a betta. The fish all do well together, but the corys are very nervous all the time. They are quite active when I'm not moving, but anytime I move around the room or open the cover for feeding they start flying around and then stop and sit on the bottom. Once they stop moving their color fades, so I think they're probably spooked. I put a log thing into the tank which helped calm them down a little, but I was wondering if there is anything else I can do to get them to calm down.

There is a picture of the tank here.

Hey xbanditsx! I'm [email protected] and the fish are probably just not used to the tank. I had albino corys and they were a bit jittery you have nothing to worry about.this is common and they may act this way a while but they'll be fine i'm on yahoo right now if you need me

yah there just getting used to the tank. thats what i would think if the were in my tank 8)

Daveo :flex:

Two of them have been in there for three weeks now and the third one has been in there for two. Do they need that much time (or longer) to get used to a new tank?

Most reactions

Back