Neon Tetra/rams

oswoldy

Fishaholic
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
575
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi,
Was just wondering if I would be able to add 6 Neon Tetra or Rams (Dont know if these need to be in groups or not) to my current setup (see my sig for details)

Many Thanks
Mike
 
i have 6 neons with a pair of german rams in my 30 gal tank and i've never had any problems.
 
Well I took the plunge and got some Neon Tetras, as I know a little more about them than Rams. They look really nice (even though the lights are currently off) and are even shoaling with the other Tetras and Rasboras, so they seem to be settling in. They are soooooo fast! Thats it for fish now though as the tank looks quite busy.

Will try and get some pictures later once they have settled a little. :good:

Mike
 

Most reactions

Back
Top