Neon Shoal.

jonny_dw

Fishaholic
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
558
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Derby, England
Im thinking of having a tank with just neon tetra's in, only ever had like 6-8 before but Im thinking of getting around the 20 mark and wondered if anyone had any pictures of their tanks with a shoal around that mark, also considering cardinal tetra's too :)

Thanks in advance :good:
 
Will this do?

SDC10397.jpg


and this one?

SDC10402.jpg
 
That looks really nice mate!Very nicely planted!I imagine you see much more natural behaviour in a shoal that size than half a dozen?
 
I used to have a shoal of 60,looked spectacular,now only have a few left after catfish decided they looked tasty

DSCF8046.jpg


DSCF8047.jpg
 
That looks really nice mate!Very nicely planted!I imagine you see much more natural behaviour in a shoal that size than half a dozen?


Yep I sure do, especially at feeding times, but sometimes they are all over the tank.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top