samiam9818
Fish Fanatic
Hi everyone,
I'm in the process of redecorating my 45 Gallon tank. Here is a picture of what i finished yesterday.
I'm looking for suggestions on what else i should do. Any suggestions are much appreciated.
I also need help identifying what type of cichlids i have. A friend gave them to me and i have no clue what type they are. The big white one seems to be the dominant fish and I'm wondering if i should try to re-home him, or if there is something i can do to bring down his aggression. Thanks for all the help!
white fish
http
/i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu49/sa...18/DSCN2410.jpg
other fish (golden brown color with darker spots)
http
/i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu49/sa...18/DSCN2411.jpg
I'm in the process of redecorating my 45 Gallon tank. Here is a picture of what i finished yesterday.
I'm looking for suggestions on what else i should do. Any suggestions are much appreciated.
I also need help identifying what type of cichlids i have. A friend gave them to me and i have no clue what type they are. The big white one seems to be the dominant fish and I'm wondering if i should try to re-home him, or if there is something i can do to bring down his aggression. Thanks for all the help!
white fish
http
/i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu49/sa...18/DSCN2410.jpgother fish (golden brown color with darker spots)
http
/i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu49/sa...18/DSCN2411.jpg







