Need Some Help To Add Fish...

chrisrm

Fish Addict
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
768
Reaction score
23
Points
18
Location
Plymouth
I have just upgraded from a 60l tank which I had for about a year, to a 350l tank. at the moment i have (from the old tank)...

1 opaline gorami
2 angel fish
1 Otto
2 Female bettas
1 featherfin syno

I was hoping that someone could suggest some possible fish to add, as i made mistakes with the smaller tank the beginning, but have learnt.... a little! :blush: I was thinking maybe silver dollars, dwarf gourmi, giant danios, mollys? Someone suggested a pair of rams or kribs as well, but I’m hoping for some advice
 
I wouldn't add the silver dollars, i think they need shoals and are aggresive and get quite big, i'm not familier with them though.

As far as stocking goes what type of fish do you like?

What type of tank do you want? I'm guessing a community but with the angels steer clear of smaller tetras especially neons as these are the angels natural diet in the wild.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top