fatheadminnow
Fish Aficionado
I was unable to post this in the Planted section do to "This page is unavailabe." So, could a mod please move it to the planted section for me. Sorry for the inconvenience!
What is recommended for light periods of plants? Right now I have my lights on 12 hours a day, is this too long for the plants? I have 1.5 WPG. I also dose weekly ferts of Seachem flourish and Seachem Iron, and have root tabs.
When it says on a fertilizer, "0-0-3" What does this mean? I know the different numbers stand for different nutrients, right?
My plants do not seem to be doing so well, can anyone help?
I also have substrate for plants.
Also, will left over fish waste be broken down into carbon, or something like that? I know fish waste will produce ammonia, but I am just curious if any kind of bacteria breakdown the fish waste at the bottom of the tank, if so what is the by-product?
Thanks guys!
-FHM
What is recommended for light periods of plants? Right now I have my lights on 12 hours a day, is this too long for the plants? I have 1.5 WPG. I also dose weekly ferts of Seachem flourish and Seachem Iron, and have root tabs.
When it says on a fertilizer, "0-0-3" What does this mean? I know the different numbers stand for different nutrients, right?
My plants do not seem to be doing so well, can anyone help?
I also have substrate for plants.
Also, will left over fish waste be broken down into carbon, or something like that? I know fish waste will produce ammonia, but I am just curious if any kind of bacteria breakdown the fish waste at the bottom of the tank, if so what is the by-product?
Thanks guys!
-FHM







