Need Help With Fish Name

Gypsy5

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
113
Reaction score
1
Points
18
...I don't mean I'm naming my fish cos I don't do that <cough :whistle: > but I saw a fish I want to find out more about and can't remember the name of it.

I think it was a catfish and was dark brown in colour and looked a bit woody. I'm sure the name started with a 'J' and ended in 'cat'.

Anyone any ideas please? :thanks:
 
Thanks for that but it isn't one of those. It kind of looks like a cross between a Sturisoma (the front part, not the long tail bit) and a small plec but really looks like it's made of wood. It is real though, I checked! ;)
 
Not a Jelly Catfish, no. It is dark like that though but the name that was displayed on the tank was J*****cat (don't know how many missing letters).

It's bugging me now, so thanks for the replies. :flowers:
 
Just found out the name... Banjocat!

Told you it began with J... :| :rolleyes:
 
there's nothing wrong with naming your fish. sometimes a name just jumps into my head when i watching them so that's what i name them.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top