Need Dosing Help

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
3,972
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I've lost the chart, got a 53 gallon or 235 litre what is the dosing pls?
 
I've lost the chart, got a 53 gallon or 235 litre what is the dosing pls?

pipelet 1ml treats 2.2 gallons

cup 5ml treats 11 gallons

cup 10ml treats 22 gallons

Id put about 23ml in it.

Dont forget to up your temp to 28C and wit until the white spots fall off fish before treating. :)

i usually do 40% waterchange before treating as well
 
I've lost the chart, got a 53 gallon or 235 litre what is the dosing pls?

pipelet 1ml treats 2.2 gallons

cup 5ml treats 11 gallons

cup 10ml treats 22 gallons

Id put about 23ml in it.

Dont forget to up your temp to 28C and wit until the white spots fall off fish before treating. :)

i usually do 40% waterchange before treating as well

I haven't got white spot, just doing as a precaution as got a new gourami with weird marks on his body, it's not white spot though, but I can't take him back to shop as car's in for service
 

Most reactions

Back
Top