TF Keeper UK
Fish Crazy
Just out of interest, what do you do with fish that are aggressive to other fish? I have a Sunset Platy (Dave) who's now in isolation for a couple of days.
I did this with Mad Max I, when she was alive. After she came out of isolation she was as nice as pie and went on to give birth a couple of times before she died.
Some may say that this is stressful for the fish. IMO this the equivalent of the naughty step!
Del
I did this with Mad Max I, when she was alive. After she came out of isolation she was as nice as pie and went on to give birth a couple of times before she died.
Some may say that this is stressful for the fish. IMO this the equivalent of the naughty step!
Del
had to get rid of them in the end...
If I find one fish is particulaly bullying another, I demolish their territory so they no longer feel lik the king of the tank. If that fails then I try once more before romving them from that tank all togther.






