Tory
Fish Crazy
Hi all,
Am having fun at the moment trying to figure out what these fry are going to grow into. You would have thought by a matter of deduction, I would be able to tell, but it is proving pretty hard and am wondering if maybe a plant I bought recently had some eggs on it... There are 6 in total, and when I first spotted them, they looked like black tadpoles. They have shot up in size in the last few weeks, and am still in a quandry as to what they are!! Most are all black, a couple are half black and half silver - I have no black fish in my tank! I know for deffinate they are not Platys as I already have some platy fry. Without me telling you what I have in my tank, does anyone want to give their thoughts? Im adding some pictures, but as you can imagine its quite difficult to catch closeups!
Suggestions most welcome!!
http
/i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu333/T...os/DSCF0264.jpg
http
/i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu333/T...os/DSCF0266.jpg
http
/i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu333/T...os/DSCF0269.jpg
http
/i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu333/T...os/DSCF0271.jpg
http
/i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu333/T...os/DSCF0282.jpg
http
/i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu333/T...os/DSCF0283.jpg
Am having fun at the moment trying to figure out what these fry are going to grow into. You would have thought by a matter of deduction, I would be able to tell, but it is proving pretty hard and am wondering if maybe a plant I bought recently had some eggs on it... There are 6 in total, and when I first spotted them, they looked like black tadpoles. They have shot up in size in the last few weeks, and am still in a quandry as to what they are!! Most are all black, a couple are half black and half silver - I have no black fish in my tank! I know for deffinate they are not Platys as I already have some platy fry. Without me telling you what I have in my tank, does anyone want to give their thoughts? Im adding some pictures, but as you can imagine its quite difficult to catch closeups!
Suggestions most welcome!!
http
/i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu333/T...os/DSCF0264.jpghttp
/i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu333/T...os/DSCF0266.jpghttp
/i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu333/T...os/DSCF0269.jpghttp
/i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu333/T...os/DSCF0271.jpghttp
/i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu333/T...os/DSCF0282.jpghttp
/i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu333/T...os/DSCF0283.jpg







